- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation Gains Approval as Producer of Cellulosic Biofuel
Registration Qualifies Company for 2009 Income Tax Credit.
- Agreement for a joint venture establishing two firms as “a global ethanol business.”
Shell and Brazilian sugar and ethanol giant Cosan sign binding agreement to create a global ethanol business in Brazil.
- Continuous Biogas Analysis: GA3000 – More for Less
A new static gas analyser for anaerobic digestion (AD) biogas, and landfill gas monitoring suits tight-budget demand with top-quality design, components and engineering.
- Castor Bean Genome Published by Research Team Including Scientists from the Venter Institute
The castor bean, a tropical perennial shrub found in Africa and other tropical and subtropical regions in the world, is a member of the Euphorbiaceae family.
- Life Technologies and SG Biofuels Complete Sequence of Jatropha Genome
Sequence Combined with Largest Germplasm Library Accelerates Development of Promising Energy Crop.
- Quercia partners with ENER-G to turn greenhouse gas into energy
The project, at Clayton Hall Landfill Site near Chorley, in Lancashire, started operation in June.
- New Fermentation Process set to Revolutionise Bioenergy Production
Biosource Ltd was set up to exploit the bioenergy anaerobic fermentation process.
- Super ‘whisky’ biofuel to power cars
Topping up at the petrol pump is about to take an intriguing twist thanks to a new super biofuel made from whisky by-products.
- Enviva LP ™ Acquires CKS Energy Inc., a Manufacturer and Exporter of Wood Pellet Biomass Fuel
Expanding its production from a current capacity of approximately 50,000 tons to over 100,000 tons a year.
Digest powered by RSS Digest