- WELTEC Biomethane Plant in Arneburg Feeds in Gas
Refinery in Germany Supplies 5,000 Homes.
- Too Green to Be True? Highly Effective Method for Converting CO2 Into Methanol
Université Laval researchers have developed a highly effective method for converting CO2 into methanol, which can be used as a low-emissions fuel for vehicles.
- 3rd annual World Bio Markets Congress & Exhibition
17—18 September 2013, São Paulo, Brazil
- Researchers unearth bioenergy potential in leaf-cutter ant communities
As spring warms up Wisconsin, humans aren't the only ones tending their gardens.
- Solar-biomass Hybrid Fish Dryer Developed
The project team from the College of Fisheries in the state of Karnataka has developed a solar-biomass hybrid dryer which can dry fish in 20 hours under hygienic condition.
- USDA Announces A Notice of Contract Proposals to Support Advanced Biofuels Production
Up to $98.6 million to support the production of advanced biofuels.b
- Agriculture Secretary Vilsack Announces Funding for Projects to Boost Rural Electric Grid Efficiency and Reliability
Funding targets more than $15 million for Smart Grid Projects.
- Rapid Developments in Alternative Fuels Surpassing Expectations
New report analyzes recent developments in fuels sector; Diesel replacements biggest surprise.
Digest powered by RSS Digest