- Isolux Corsan Awarded a Contract for the Construction of an Ethanol Plant in Colombia
The contract has a total price tag of $140 million and project will begin immediately with the engineering work.
- Scotland’s largest AD facility – an inspiration for smaller contractors
Having to face Europe’s highest recycling targets, Scotland is at the forefront of investing in relatively new technologies like anaerobic digestion.
- Parsons Brinckerhoff secures key delivery role on 65 MW Stallingborough biomass
When operational in 2012 the facility will be the UK’s second-largest wood-burning biomass power plant.
- Forth Energy confirms plan to submit biomass application
Formal plans to build a biomass plant at the port of Dundee will be submitted to the Scottish Government next month.
- Universal Bioenergy in Talks for Major Natural Gas Transaction
RVINE, Calif., Jul 20, 2010 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) — Universal Bioenergy Inc. (Pink Sheets:UBRG), an alternative energy company, announced today that it is in talks to obtain natural gas directly from the gas producers, with an estimated market value in the millions of dollars annually.
- Firm Selected to Supply R&D Equipment for Pretreatment of Biomass
The equipment will be used for research, development and demonstration of technology related to production of biomass-based fuels and chemicals from lignocellulosic feedstocks.
- Ukraine Milk Company Powered by 4,000 Cows and GE Biogas Engine
Producer of Baby Nutrition Products Saving CO2 Based on Special “Green Tariff”
- Praxair Signs Contract with Osage Bio Energy
Contract for the purchase of carbon dioxide.
- BP And Verenium Announce Pivotal Biofuels Agreement
Verenium to receive $98.3 million and retain its commercial enzyme business including validated technology platform to apply to all business segments including biofuels.
- New Generation Biofuels Announces collaboration agreement with Burmeister and Wain Energy A/S (BWE)
The two companies believe there are substantial mutual benefits that can arise from the collaborations.
Digest powered by RSS Digest